Comments are usually moderated. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment. If any comment seems submitted just to advertise a website it will not be published.

Friday 16 June 2017

DEATH OF THE MAGISTRATE`S BLOGGER

Richard Bristow J.P. died earlier this month only a short time after he was retired by the MOJ from his position as a magistrate.  I write of him today because he was the originator of the Magistrate`s Blog about fifteen years ago.  His observations provided a runyonesque view of the world from the lay bench in West London. Indeed he was, unknowingly, an inspiration for me when I began this blog at its original site in 2009. Rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about Richard. I met him on a committee about 8 years ago and greatly enjoyed his fellowship and his well thought out contributions. A lovely man. RIP Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, how sad, he's now gone to the retiring room in the sky.

    ReplyDelete