Comments are usually moderated. However, I do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of any comment. If any comment seems submitted just to advertise a website it will not be published.

Monday 12 August 2013

A LITTLE FED UP


Last month, two weeks after confirming an extra sitting, I turned up for that sitting to be told I had not been listed. Eventually a court was found where I could be of some use because it was admitted the back office had made another mistake and a colleague had been cancelled in error. At my next but one rota`d sitting upon my arrival at 9.20 a.m. the legal manager expressed surprise that I was there. My intended court had been cancelled the previous morning although I had been confirmed the day before that. I had received no phone call, text or e-mail. Speaking to colleagues it seems that at my court such errors are far from unusual.

Does the fact that our previous highly experienced judicial liaison officers who jumped ship before being pushed were replaced by lower graded staff in January 2012, have something to do with it? Is my court particularly inefficient? The proverbial optimist within me is beginning to feel a little fed up.

2 comments:

  1. The old site does seem to be having access problems at the moment with "server not responding" errors and a web page titled "deepbreath".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous. After nearly four years and almost half a million page views it will be a major decision to come to BLOGSPOT since I don`t believe I can import from blog.uk

    ReplyDelete